Bible Study Groups
Ladies' Bible Study
"Where Love Abides” by Donna Pyle. If you would like to join us and need a book ordered, please contact Jaime Borek in the church office. We meet at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday in the church plaza.
- Girls' Night Out (GNO)- Join us for a night out at various restaurants every other Thursday for our study "Being Yourself: How do I take off this mask?". Please contact Donna Peck if you would like to join this study.
Men's Bible Study
- Saturday mornings at 7:30 am in the library.
Home Bible Study
- Join Don and Carol Rawe on Sunday's at 7:00 p.m. for their study of Exodus.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- Children's Sunday School (age3-5th grade) in the West Wing Classrooms
- Jr. High Bible Study in Room 104
- Sr. High Bible Study in Room 202
"Discover the Power of Forgiveness" in Room 105
- "In the Beginning" Fact or Fiction? in Sanctuary
- "Sermon on the Mount" Ladies Bible Study in Room 103
- "The Study of the 1 Kings" in the Plaza
- " Ezra" in the Church Office Break Room
- "Journal and Doodle through First Corinthians" Ladies Bible Study in the Library