Bible Study Groups
Ladies' Bible Study
- Tuesday mornings at 10 a.m.- Join us on our study, "Bless These Lips". Bring a sack lunch and enjoy a time of fellowship after the study!
Words are powerful, and they can build us up or bring us down. Bless These Lips by Sheila Fritz is filled with insights presented in a humorous way to help us communicate with others with words that reflect God’s love. Please join us on when we resume our study, Tuesday, September 5th. Meet at 10:00 a.m., lesson starts at 10:30 a.m., prayers at 11:30 a.m. We will be on step 4, day 2, page 94. Plan to bring a sack lunch and stay for a time of fellowship after the study!
- Girls' Night Out (GNO)- Join us for a night out at various resturants every other Thursday on our study "If God Is In Control, Why Am I A Basket Case". Please contact Donna Peck if you would like to join this study.
Men's Bible Study
- Saturday mornings at 7:30 am in the library.
Home Bible Study
- Join Don and Carol Rawe on Sunday's at 7:00 p.m. for their study on the book of James.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- Children's Sunday School (age3-5th grade) in the West Wing Classrooms
- Jr. High BIble Study in Room 104
- Sr. High Bible Study in Room 202
"Discover Philippians" in Room 105
- "The Fruits of the Spirit" in Sanctuary
- "Discerning the voice of God" Ladies Bible Study in Room 103
- "The Study of the Book of 1 Samuel" in the Plaza
- " LifeLight: Genesis, Part 1" in the Church Office Break Room
- "Journal and Doodle through the Bible, the book of John" Ladies Bible Study in the Library